‘Gold Bullion Or Cash’ has been launched today. It is an interesting and informative video made to educate people about gold bullion and why gold is safer than cash in the long term.
‘Gold Bullion Or Cash’ is a well produced, high quality, educational short video about paper money and gold.
* Gold’s importance in the uncertain world of today explained
* Gold’s extreme rarity, liquidity & safe haven and currency status explained
* Importance of gold in context of the European, US and global debt crisis
* The ‘gold bubble’ and the many gold myths and misconceptions are looked at
* Video uses music, images, facts and quotations to show how gold is a proven store of value throughout history and an important diversification today
It is an updated, revised and refined version and follows in the footsteps of the award winning ‘Goldnomics – Cash or Gold Bullion?’ video, which was the most watched video about gold bullion in 2011 with over 165,500 views.
The video was made to further educate people internationally about gold bullion and why gold is safer than cash in the long term.
To view ‘Gold Bullion Or Cash’, please click on the image above, or here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?