News, Commentary, Charts and Videos You May Have Missed
Here is our Friday digest of the important news, commentary, charts and videos we were informed by this week.
We released the Goldnomics Podcast and interviewed the ‘Silver Guru’, David Morgan about how silver and gold have been manipulated lower in the short term, are undervalued and will protect and grow wealth in the coming currency collapse.
Gold and silver prices have fallen again this week and this month and sentiment remains very poor. However, the ‘smart money’ is increasingly positive on gold – including central banks such as the People’s Bank of China and Wall Street banks such as Goldman Sachs and Bank of America (see below).
Contrarian investors continue to buy cheap financial insurance and are accumulating gold and silver coins and bars on this price dip. Precious metal prices can go lower in the short term but falls to the downside are likely to be mild while the potential upside is very substantial.
At these depressed prices, canny contrarian investors are adopting the investment adage – buy low and sell high.
Enjoy and have a nice weekend!
Market Updates and News This Week
Central Banks Positivity Towards Gold Will Provide Long Term “Support To Gold Prices”
Europe Unveils “Special Purpose Vehicle” With Russia and China To Bypass SWIFT, Jeopardizing Dollar’s Reserve Status
Gold Set to Soar Above $1,300 – Goldman and Bank of America
Charts This Week
Videos This Week
Gold Prices (LBMA AM)
27 Sep: USD 1,196.00, GBP 911.59 & EUR 1,020.91 per ounce
26 Sep: USD 1,198.80, GBP 910.49 & EUR 1,018.86 per ounce
25 Sep: USD 1,199.45, GBP 912.30 & EUR 1,019.77 per ounce
24 Sep: USD 1,198.75, GBP 913.69 & EUR 1,018.70 per ounce
21 Sep: USD 1,207.60, GBP 914.88 & EUR 1,025.25 per ounce
20 Sep: USD 1,203.00, GBP 910.55 & EUR 1,027.72 per ounce
19 Sep: USD 1,203.00, GBP 912.48 & EUR 1,028.44 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
27 Sep: USD 14.42, GBP 10.98 & EUR 12.31 per ounce
26 Sep: USD 14.48, GBP 11.01 & EUR 12.32 per ounce
25 Sep: USD 14.29, GBP 10.86 & EUR 12.15 per ounce
24 Sep: USD 14.32, GBP 10.90 & EUR 12.17 per ounce
21 Sep: USD 14.33, GBP 10.87 & EUR 12.18 per ounce
20 Sep: USD 14.23, GBP 10.75 & EUR 12.14 per ounce
19 Sep: USD 14.18, GBP 10.76 & EUR 12.13 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
– Central Banks Positivity Towards Gold Will Provide Long Term “Support To Gold Prices”
– Europe Unveils “Special Purpose Vehicle” With Russia and China To Bypass SWIFT, Jeopardizing Dollar’s Reserve Status
– Gold Set to Soar Above $1,300 – Goldman and Bank of America
– Goldnomics Podcast: Silver Guru – David Morgan – Silver and Gold Will Protect in the Coming Currency Collapse
– This Week’s Golden Nuggets – Dalio’s Dollar Crisis, Fitt’s U.S. Government “Missing” $21 Trillion and Silver Guru’s End of Empire
– Dalio Warns Of Dollar Crisis – “History Is Doomed To Repeat Itself”
– Silver Guru Video: “The End of Empire and End of Fiat Currencies”
– Silver Is ‘Undervalued’ Relative to Stocks, Bonds, Gold – GoldCore
– We Are In “Never Never Land” Accounting As U.S. Government Is “Missing” $21 Trillion
– This Week’s Golden Nuggets – BOE Warns Of UK House Price Crash