Exclusively For Retail, Pension and HNW Clients
Brexit and other arguably more significant financial risks loom including the risk of a new EU and global debt crisis. Given the many risks of today, we believe precious metal buyers should own gold and silver coins and bars in at least two jurisdictions. We have decided to provide exclusively to our clients a valuable storage offer in what we believe are the safest vaults in the safest jurisdiction in the world – Zurich, Switzerland.
Six Months Free Storage In Zurich
When you invest the minimum amount of $€£ 10,000 (no maximum) in physical gold and or silver for storage in our Loomis vaults in Zurich, Switzerland, you will pay zero storage fees for the first six months from the date of your purchases. This applies to all investments for storage in Zurich until April 18th, 2019.
*Exclusive offer code: Must quote ‘offermarch2019’ by phone or in email – email@example.com and trade before April 18 to qualify
All gold and silver is stored in professionally managed, specialist, high security precious metals vaults. In addition to this gold and silver stored in GoldCore Secure Storage is stored on a fully allocated and fully segregated basis – the safest way to store precious metals.
Complimentary Silver Bullion Coin
In addition to the 6 months’ worth of free Secure Storage we also appreciate that our clients enjoy seeing and holding their precious metals and that’s why we will also be delivering to you fully insured, a freshly minted, 2019, one ounce, legal tender, silver bullion coin. You can choose between two of the world’s most popular silver coins: the 2019 American Silver Eagle or the beautifully minted 2019 British Silver Britannia.
Because our mission is to ensure that our clients and community are kept informed and protected, each order also comes with a copy of “The New Case for Gold”, the fascinating and insightful book by gold expert and New York Times Best Selling author Jim Rickards.
More information about the offer can be accessed here and if you wish to avail of the offer simply wire funds and transact online or on the phone. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
5 Ways to Prosper In the Coming Crisis – Goldnomics Podcast
The systemic challenges facing our planet and the five key ways to prosper in the coming global crisis are considered in our latest podcast.– Political, financial, economic and monetary systems are failing and will collapse
– Our human built economic systems are dependent on the environment and ecology of the planet is threatened and in crisis
– Medical, religious, belief paradigms are being questioned and in crisis
– Old systems are collapsing in the age of information as we enter a new era of consciousness
– Read, learn, develop skills and yourself
– Health is wealth – Don’t worry, be happy
What are the 5 ways to prosper in the coming crisis?
3. Avoid Excessive Debt or Leverage
5. Invest In Your Education, Learn, Grow and Contribute
News and Commentary
‘I’m single, I’ve not become attractive overnight, just my WALLET!’: Bachelor factory worker, 58, scoops £71m on EuroMillions – but warns off gold-diggers as he vows windfall ‘bloody well WILL change him’ (MSN.com)
Gold Prices (LBMA PM)
20 Mar: USD 1,303.00, GBP 985.07 & EUR 1,147.81 per ounce
19 Mar: USD 1,308.35, GBP 985.06 & EUR 1,152.53 per ounce
18 Mar: USD 1,305.35, GBP 986.19 & EUR 1,150.01 per ounce
15 Mar: USD 1,302.35, GBP 981.55 & EUR 1,150.55 per ounce
14 Mar: USD 1,299.20, GBP 982.84 & EUR 1,148.88 per ounce
13 Mar: USD 1,308.40, GBP 994.25 & EUR 1,158.20 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
20 Mar: USD 15.32, GBP 11.58 & EUR 13.49 per ounce
19 Mar: USD 15.41, GBP 11.61 & EUR 13.57 per ounce
18 Mar: USD 15.38, GBP 11.60 & EUR 13.54 per ounce
15 Mar: USD 15.35, GBP 11.58 & EUR 13.56 per ounce
14 Mar: USD 15.23, GBP 11.52 & EUR 13.48 per ounce
13 Mar: USD 15.52, GBP 11.80 & EUR 13.73 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
– 5 Ways to Prosper In the Coming Crisis – Goldnomics Podcast
– Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank May Become EU’s “Too Big To Fail” Bank
– Happy Saint Patrick’s Day from GoldCore
– 188 Internet Shutdowns In 2018 Show Why Physical Gold Is Ultimate Protection
– Buy Gold as Basel III Means “Central Banks and Banks Are Going To Be Buying Gold”
– Invest In Gold Or Bitcoin – Which Is The True Store Of Value?
– Silver Bullion Is The Portfolio Insurance To Buy Now
– EU Isn’t Ready for the Next Recession
– JPMorgan Is Bullish on Gold as a Hedge Against Rising Inflation