– Financial advice needed in 2019? Let six experts guide you
– Save regularly, switch your mortgage, check up on tax reliefs & hedge risks in 2019 by diversifying into gold
– “There are also very real risks posed by the global debt bubble as the world nears $250 trillion in debt and the global debt-to-GDP ratio has risen to nearly 320 per cent” say GoldCore
Excerpt from Irish Times today (subscriber only)
One financial resolution is to read and watch less financial news. I stay up to date with financial markets, including breaking financial news, as I have to write a market update every day and frequently provide comment to media.
However, in the age of Trump and Brexit, it can be hard to keep up with it all.
I am going to unsubscribe from many of the alerts I get and become more selective and focused in my news consumption. This will help filter out much of the daily and weekly market noise and help me get more valuable long-term signal.
We believe that diversification and owning gold as a hedge and safe haven asset will again be important in 2019.
We live in an increasingly polarised and uncertain world which casts shadows over our economies and the investment outlook.
This is clearly seen with Brexit, the risk of “Italexit”, an increasingly fractured EU and Trump’s aggressive foreign and economic policies, including trade wars.
There are also very real risks posed by the global debt bubble as the world nears $250 trillion in debt and the global debt-to-GDP ratio has risen to nearly 320 per cent.
We believe that diversification and owning gold as a hedge and safe haven asset will again be important in 2019 and in the coming years.
News and Commentary
Gold Prices (LBMA PM)
05 Jan: USD 1,291.50, GBP 1,013.83 & EUR 1,129.03 per ounce
04 Jan: USD 1,290.35, GBP 1,016.80 & EUR 1,131.24 per ounce
03 Jan: USD 1,287.95, GBP 1,024.05 & EUR 1,132.62 per ounce
02 Jan: USD 1,287.20, GBP 1,014.44 & EUR 1,125.27 per ounce
31 Dec: USD 1,281.65, GBP 1,005.45 & EUR 1,120.03 per ounce
28 Dec: USD 1,277.25, GBP 1,009.16 & EUR 1,114.91 per ounce
27 Dec: USD 1,271.10, GBP 1,006.20 & EUR 1,115.26 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
05 Jan: USD 15.75, GBP 12.35 & EUR 13.77 per ounce
04 Jan: USD 15.70, GBP 12.40 & EUR 13.76 per ounce
03 Jan: USD 15.53, GBP 12.37 & EUR 13.70 per ounce
02 Jan: USD 15.44, GBP 12.19 & EUR 13.51 per ounce
31 Dec: USD 15.47, GBP 12.11 & EUR 13.51 per ounce
28 Dec: USD 15.30, GBP 12.05 & EUR 13.34 per ounce
27 Dec: USD 15.06, GBP 11.92 & EUR 13.22 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
– China Adds 320,000 Ounces To Gold Reserves – First Central Bank Purchase Since October 2016
– Gold At 6 Month High At $1,300 and All Time Record Highs In Australian Dollars Over $1,870
– Gold Hedges Stock Market Falls In 2018 – Gains 2.7% In Euros and 3.8% In Pounds
– Hope For Best In 2019 But Prepare For Worst by Increased Allocations to Gold and Silver – Outlook 2019 Podcast
– Prepare For Global Debt Bubble Collapse – Outlook 2019
– Happy Christmas From All The Team in GoldCore
– Gold Prices Likely To Go Higher In 2019 After 4% Gain In Q4 2018
– Everything Bubble Started Bursting In 2018 – GoldCore Video
– Global Financial System Is ‘Unstable’ and Risk Of ‘Clearing System Seizure’, BIS Warns
– Gold Flowing From West To East and Now To Goldman Sachs
– Brexit Risk Sees Gold Rise To Test EUR 1,100 Per Ounce