“When these metal prices are suppressed, it actually badly impacts some of the key industries in South Africa. It impacts people’s jobs and pensions and the livelihoods of individuals and families.
It is an important consideration that people do not frequently think about.
In the western world, we are delighted when commodity prices go lower as it means we can consume more stuff and we can buy more things and inflation is kept low.
But for emerging markets, they do not have the product and service driven economies that we have, they are more dependent on the value of their raw materials and their natural resources and therefore it is important they get a far price for them and fair value for them.
If they do, a lot of the poverty in the world that we seen in the world would be greatly alleviated …
It is one of the key issues in the gold market and we think that it is an important angle to look at …”
Trump Trade and Currency Wars With China – Goldnomics Podcast
News and Commentary
Gold Prices (LBMA AM)
24 Jul: USD 1,224.30, GBP 933.77 & EUR 1,047.63 per ounce
23 Jul: USD 1,229.45, GBP 937.21 & EUR 1,050.93 per ounce
20 Jul: USD 1,224.85, GBP 940.56 & EUR 1,050.80 per ounce
19 Jul: USD 1,217.40, GBP 936.06 & EUR 1,048.79 per ounce
18 Jul: USD 1,223.45, GBP 938.02 & EUR 1,052.29 per ounce
17 Jul: USD 1,243.65, GBP 938.46 & EUR 1,059.96 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
24 Jul: USD 15.51, GBP 11.81 & EUR 13.24 per ounce
23 Jul: USD 15.49, GBP 11.78 & EUR 13.22 per ounce
20 Jul: USD 15.37, GBP 11.79 & EUR 13.19 per ounce
19 Jul: USD 15.26, GBP 11.75 & EUR 13.16 per ounce
18 Jul: USD 15.44, GBP 11.85 & EUR 13.29 per ounce
17 Jul: USD 15.77, GBP 11.91 & EUR 13.46 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
– Physical Gold Is The “Best Defence” Against “Escalating Currency Wars”
– Trump and War With China? Goldnomics Podcast
– Weekly Digest – News, Market Updates and Videos You May Have Missed
– Financial Terrorism In The UK – Collusion between Government, Regulators & Two Bailed-Out UK Banks
– “Biggest Bubble in the History of Mankind” Is “Going To Burst” – Ron Paul
– Global Debt Time Bomb Surges To Nearly $250,000,000,000,000 – GoldCore Video
– Trump, Russia, Brexit and the Demand For Gold and Silver – GoldCore Video Interview
– Trump Is Serious About A Global Trade War
– Ponzi Economy Will Lead To Next Global Financial Crisis
– World Cup Is 200 Ounces Of Gold Worth £140,000 – 30% Less Than Harry Kane’s Weekly Wage
– Chaotic BREXIT More Likely: Risk To London, While Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Paris and Dublin Benefit
– VIDEO: Italy €2.4 Trillion Debt To Create Eurozone Contagion and Global Debt Crisis?
– U.S. China Trade War Escalates as Russia and China Accumulate Gold