We are delighted to announce a very special guest for our next episode of the Goldnomics Podcast, due for release later this week.
We recently had the opportunity to speak with the legendary investor and adventure capitalist Jim Rogers.
Jim is an American businessman, investor, traveler, financial commentator and author. He is the Chairman of Rogers Holdings and Beeland Interests, Inc. He was the co-founder of the Quantum Fund and creator of the Rogers International Commodities Index.
From his home in Singapore, Jim is in conversation with Mark O’Byrne, GoldCore’s Director of Research, discussing the implications for savers and investors of the developments in geopolitics and financial markets.
Jim gives us his opinion on why gold is still such a necessary component of every portfolio and in this preview of the full episode of the Goldnomics Podcast he talks about how certain actions by the current U.S. administration could be Making China Great Again!
We’re currently working on putting the final finishing touches to the full episode, so keep an eye out for it towards the end of the week.
But for now enjoy the perspective of one of the world’s greatest investors.
Trump Trade and Currency Wars With China – Goldnomics Podcast
News and Commentary
03 Aug: USD 1,207.70, GBP 928.60 & EUR 1,042.97 per ounce
02 Aug: USD 1,217.60, GBP 931.22 & EUR 1,048.23 per ounce
01 Aug: USD 1,222.75, GBP 932.47 & EUR 1,046.55 per ounce
31 Jul: USD 1,219.20, GBP 926.71 & EUR 1,039.86 per ounce
30 Jul: USD 1,222.05, GBP 931.20 & EUR 1,045.95 per ounce
27 Jul: USD 1,219.15, GBP 931.06 & EUR 1,048.10 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
03 Aug: USD 15.36, GBP 11.81 & EUR 13.26 per ounce
02 Aug: USD 15.45, GBP 11.78 & EUR 13.29 per ounce
01 Aug: USD 15.48, GBP 11.79 & EUR 13.24 per ounce
31 Jul: USD 15.43, GBP 11.72 & EUR 13.15 per ounce
30 Jul: USD 15.49, GBP 11.81 & EUR 13.25 per ounce
27 Jul: USD 15.36, GBP 11.72 & EUR 13.20 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
– This Week’s Golden Nuggets
– Gold to Enter New Bull Market – Charles Nenner
– Here’s Where the Next Crisis Starts
– House prices aren’t just slipping in the UK – this is global
– Russia Sells 80% Of Its US Treasuries
– Are China’s Gold Reserves Slowly Rising?
– Gold Outlook In H2 2018
– Gold Production In South Africa Continues To Collapse – Plummets 85% From Peak In 1970 (VIDEO)
– Physical Gold Is The “Best Defence” Against “Escalating Currency Wars”
– Trump and War With China? Goldnomics Podcast
– Weekly Digest – News, Market Updates and Videos You May Have Missed
– Financial Terrorism In The UK – Collusion between Government, Regulators & Two Bailed-Out UK Banks
– “Biggest Bubble in the History of Mankind” Is “Going To Burst” – Ron Paul
– Global Debt Time Bomb Surges To Nearly $250,000,000,000,000 – GoldCore Video