Russia Sells 80% Of Its US Treasuries
Description: In just over 2 months Russia has sold-off over 85% of its holdings of U.S. Treasuries, should the U.S. be concerned?
– Russia has liquidated 85% of its US Treasury holdings in just two months
– Russia dumps over $90 billion of Treasuries in April and May as holdings collapse from near $100 billion to just $9 billion
– Deepening geo-political tensions between Russia and U.S. and Russian concerns about the dollar lead to selling
– Trump administration imposed new sanctions on April 6 on seven of Russia’s richest men and 17 top government officials
– Russia continues to accumulate gold bullion and deepening tensions may see this acceleratehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTZYwMP9dKQ
– Tensions between the U.S. and China are rising and China has been selling Treasuries and this may accelerate if trade wars and currency wars deepen
“The Treasury International Capital, TIC Update, confirms that the massive reduction we saw in US Treasuries by the Russians in April continued in May.
They sold basically 81 billion in two months, down from just under 100 billion. That’s an 80% reduction in two months!
Meanwhile they’re buying gold, they’re buying up to a million at one point, a million ounces of gold in certain months.
It’s a very important story. I don’t think the potential ramification of the story are being understood.
Tensions are running very, very deep and this appears to be a response by Russia to the sanctions from America……”
Trump Trade and Currency Wars With China – Goldnomics Podcast
News and Commentary
27 Jul: USD 1,219.15, GBP 931.06 & EUR 1,048.10 per ounce
26 Jul: USD 1,228.35, GBP 931.46 & EUR 1,049.13 per ounce
25 Jul: USD 1,230.55, GBP 935.09 & EUR 1,051.75 per ounce
24 Jul: USD 1,224.30, GBP 933.77 & EUR 1,047.63 per ounce
23 Jul: USD 1,229.45, GBP 937.21 & EUR 1,050.93 per ounce
20 Jul: USD 1,224.85, GBP 940.56 & EUR 1,050.80 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
27 Jul: USD 15.36, GBP 11.72 & EUR 13.20 per ounce
26 Jul: USD 15.54, GBP 11.79 & EUR 13.27 per ounce
25 Jul: USD 15.57, GBP 11.83 & EUR 13.31 per ounce
24 Jul: USD 15.51, GBP 11.81 & EUR 13.24 per ounce
23 Jul: USD 15.49, GBP 11.78 & EUR 13.22 per ounce
20 Jul: USD 15.37, GBP 11.79 & EUR 13.19 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
– Are China’s Gold Reserves Slowly Rising?
– Gold Outlook In H2 2018
– Gold Production In South Africa Continues To Collapse – Plummets 85% From Peak In 1970 (VIDEO)
– Physical Gold Is The “Best Defence” Against “Escalating Currency Wars”
– Trump and War With China? Goldnomics Podcast
– Weekly Digest – News, Market Updates and Videos You May Have Missed
– Financial Terrorism In The UK – Collusion between Government, Regulators & Two Bailed-Out UK Banks
– “Biggest Bubble in the History of Mankind” Is “Going To Burst” – Ron Paul
– Global Debt Time Bomb Surges To Nearly $250,000,000,000,000 – GoldCore Video
– Trump, Russia, Brexit and the Demand For Gold and Silver – GoldCore Video Interview
– Trump Is Serious About A Global Trade War
– Ponzi Economy Will Lead To Next Global Financial Crisis
– World Cup Is 200 Ounces Of Gold Worth £140,000 – 30% Less Than Harry Kane’s Weekly Wage
– Chaotic BREXIT More Likely: Risk To London, While Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Paris and Dublin Benefit
– VIDEO: Italy €2.4 Trillion Debt To Create Eurozone Contagion and Global Debt Crisis?
– U.S. China Trade War Escalates as Russia and China Accumulate Gold