– Store gold bullion in the safest ways possible and learn from Venezuela’s gold battle with the Bank of England and Trump’s White House
– What in the world is happening in Venezuela and to the people of Venezuela’s gold?
– How you store gold and invest in gold is vitally important in these uncertain times
As a sovereign nation, Venezuela should have the right to take possession of and sell their gold on the open market. As sovereign individuals, we should too.
It is a difficult issue as the recent election is in doubt and the concern is that the euros (or dollars) garnered by the sale of the people’s gold reserves may be squandered trying to prop up the Maduro government rather than looking after the humanitarian needs of the people of Venezuela.
Central banks are repatriating and taking possession of their gold and indeed buying gold today. This tragic story highlights the importance of all people owning gold in the safest ways possible.
We must all become our own central banks!
What are the ‘7 Key Gold & Silver Storage Must Haves’?
1. How to store gold bullion and the importance of owning individually segregated and allocated coins and bars
2. Can you visit, view and collect your bullion whenever you want and is liquidity and competitive pricing ensured?
3. Chain of integrity that ensures the authenticity of your store of gold bullion
4. Bailment and legal structures that best protects the investor
5. Risks inherent in ETF, electronic & digital gold (online gold platforms or bullion vaults)
6. Vital insurance considerations to know: Ensure that your bullion provider and its storage partners have adequate insurance cover
7. Can you visit, view and collect your gold bullion whenever you want and is liquidity and competitive pricing ensured?
Click Here to Access 7 Key Gold and Silver Storage Must-Haves
News and Commentary
Gold posts longest streak of declines in almost 2 years (MarketWatch.com)
Gold hovers near one-week low on buoyant dollar (Reuters.com)
Shares stumble on fresh fears about global growth, trade (Reuters.com)
Cannabis craze weeds out junior mining field (Reuters.com)
Fed’s Kaplan reiterates case for pause on rate hikes (Reuters.ie)
Carney Counts Brexit Cost as BOE Sees Weakest Growth in a Decade (Bloomberg.com)
Wells Fargo outage affects mobile, online banking, ATMs (UPI.com)
Why Italy’s Debts Are Europe’s Big Problem. Source: GFMS
All of a Sudden, the New Year Market Rally Looks Under Threat (Bloomberg.com)
Central Banks Haven’t Bought This Much Gold Since Nixon Closed the Gold Window (Goldseek.com)
Indian state to give £410 gold to every bride from a poor family in pre-election giveaway (Telegraph.com)
Russia’s new shield against U.S. sanctions: A Siberian gold mine (WSJ.com)
Wells Fargo customers are furious as second service outage in a week means they can’t use their debit cards or access their online accounts (BusinessInsider.com)
4 Steps to Recession-Proofing Your Small Business (Preview.Inc.com)
Listen on iTunes, Blubrry & SoundCloud & watch on YouTube above
Gold Prices (LBMA PM)
07 Feb: USD 1,310.00, GBP 1009.49 & EUR 1,154.11 per ounce
06 Feb: USD 1,313.35, GBP 1013.51 & EUR 1,152.86 per ounce
05 Feb: USD 1,314.00, GBP 1009.15 & EUR 1,150.67 per ounce
04 Feb: USD 1,311.00, GBP 1004.36 & EUR 1,145.55 per ounce
01 Feb: USD 1,320.75, GBP 1008.54 & EUR 1,150.83 per ounce
31 Jan: USD 1,322.50, GBP 1006.95 & EUR 1,152.16 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
07 Feb: USD 15.71, GBP 12.20 & EUR 13.87 per ounce
06 Feb: USD 15.73, GBP 12.15 & EUR 13.82 per ounce
05 Feb: USD 15.86, GBP 12.19 & EUR 13.89 per ounce
04 Feb: USD 15.74, GBP 12.05 & EUR 13.75 per ounce
01 Feb: USD 16.01, GBP 12.26 & EUR 13.96 per ounce
31 Jan: USD 16.07, GBP 12.24 & EUR 13.99 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
– Gold Surges In Aussie Dollars as Aussie Property Market Declines Sharply
– “Right” Trump and “Left” Ocasio-Cortez Will Join Forces And Debase The Dollar
– 7 Financial Truths In An Uncertain 2019
– Central Banks Buy More Gold In 2018 Than Any Year Since 1967
– Gold Breaks Out of Range After Dovish Fed – Further 1% Gain to $1,321/oz
– U.S.-China War May Be “Just A Shot Away”
– Buy Bitcoin or Gold? Bitcoin Buyers Investing In Gold In 2019
– Gold Consolidates Above $1,300 After 1.2% Gain Last Week
– Gold Bullion Will Protect From Politicians, Brexit and Increasing Market Volatility In 2019
– Brexit – The Pin That Bursts London Property Bubble
– Davos: David Attenborough Warns We Are Damaging The World ‘Beyond Repair’
– Gold May Return 25% In 2019 Given Brexit, Trump and Other Risks – IG TV Interview GoldCore
– Brexit, EU, Germany, China and Yellow Vests In 2019 – Something Wicked This Way Comes