Today we’re bringing you another clip from our upcoming Episode of the Goldnomics Podcast with the legendary investor and “Adventure Capitalist”, Jim Rogers.
In this clip Jim tells us what he thinks about the long-term safe-haven status of the US dollar and what he sees as the future for the Euro currency. Jim also give us his opinion on what he suspects might be the currency to emerge as the only viable but necessary competition to the “highly flawed” US dollar as the world’s reserve currency.
Jim is an American businessman, investor, traveler, financial commentator and author. He is the Chairman of Rogers Holdings and Beeland Interests, Inc. He was the co-founder of the Quantum Fund and creator of the Rogers International Commodities Index.
From his home in Singapore, Jim is in conversation with Mark O’Byrne, GoldCore’s Director of Research, discussing the implications for savers and investors of the developments in geopolitics and financial markets.
Be sure to catch the full Episode 7 of the Goldnomics Podcast when it’s released this Friday 10th August 2018
Trump Trade and Currency Wars With China – Goldnomics Podcast
News and Commentary
07 Aug: USD 1,215.40, GBP 937.32 & EUR 1,048.77 per ounce
06 Aug: USD 1,212.00, GBP 934.94 & EUR 1,048.26 per ounce
03 Aug: USD 1,207.70, GBP 928.60 & EUR 1,042.97 per ounce
02 Aug: USD 1,217.60, GBP 931.22 & EUR 1,048.23 per ounce
01 Aug: USD 1,222.75, GBP 932.47 & EUR 1,046.55 per ounce
31 Jul: USD 1,219.20, GBP 926.71 & EUR 1,039.86 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
07 Aug: USD 15.47, GBP 11.93 & EUR 13.34 per ounce
06 Aug: USD 15.35, GBP 11.86 & EUR 13.30 per ounce
03 Aug: USD 15.36, GBP 11.81 & EUR 13.26 per ounce
02 Aug: USD 15.45, GBP 11.78 & EUR 13.29 per ounce
01 Aug: USD 15.48, GBP 11.79 & EUR 13.24 per ounce
31 Jul: USD 15.43, GBP 11.72 & EUR 13.15 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
– Gold—Even at its Lowest Levels in 2018—is Behaving Just as Prescribed
– Jim Rogers – Making China Great Again! (Video)
– This Week’s Golden Nuggets
– Gold to Enter New Bull Market – Charles Nenner
– Here’s Where the Next Crisis Starts
– House prices aren’t just slipping in the UK – this is global
– Russia Sells 80% Of Its US Treasuries
– Are China’s Gold Reserves Slowly Rising?
– Gold Outlook In H2 2018
– Gold Production In South Africa Continues To Collapse – Plummets 85% From Peak In 1970 (VIDEO)
– Physical Gold Is The “Best Defence” Against “Escalating Currency Wars”
– Trump and War With China? Goldnomics Podcast
– Weekly Digest – News, Market Updates and Videos You May Have Missed