Money and Markets Infographic Shows Silver Most Undervalued Asset
– Silver remains severely under owned and under valued asset
– Entire silver market worth tiny $100 billion shown in one tiny square
– “All of the World’s Money and Markets in One Visualization”
– Must see ‘Money and Markets’ infographic shows relative size of key markets: silver bullion, gold bullion, cryptocurrencies/ bitcoin, largest companies, 50 richest people, Fed balance sheet, currency, stocks, property, cash, debt & derivatives
– Small allocation by investors and world’s richest will see silver surge like bitcoin
Millions, billions, and trillions…
When we talk about the giant size of Apple, the fortune of Warren Buffett, or the massive amount of global debt accumulated – all of these things sound large, but they are actually extremely different in magnitude.
That’s why visualizing things spatially can give us a better perspective on money and markets.
HOW MUCH MONEY EXISTS?
This infographic was initially created to show how much money exists in its different forms. For example, to highlight how much physical cash there is in comparison to broader measures of money which include saving and checking account deposits.
Interestingly, what is considered “money” depends on who you are asking.
Are the abstractions created by Central Banks really money? What about gold, bitcoins, or other hard assets?
A NEW MEANING
However, since we first released this infographic in 2015, “All the World’s Money and Markets” has taken on a different meaning to us and many others. It’s a way of simplifying a complex universe of currencies, assets, and other financial instruments in a way that people can understand.
Numbers represented in the data visualization range from the size of the above-ground silver market ($17 billion) to the notional value of all derivatives ($1.2 quadrillion as a high-end estimate). In between those two extremes, we’ve added many other familiar measures, such as the GDP of California, the value of equities, the real estate market, along with different money supply metrics to give perspective.
The end result? A visually pleasing, but enlightening new way to understand the vast universe of global assets.
All of the World’s Money and Markets in One Visualization via Visual Capitalist
Silver Very Undervalued from Historical Perpective of Ancient Greece
Silver Production Has “Huge Decline” In 2nd Largest Producer Peru
Silver Bullion Prices Set to Soar
News and Commentary
Gold holds near one-month peak despite firmer dollar (Reuters.com)
Euro Drops as German Talks Fail; Asian Stocks Slip (Bloomberg.com)
Fed readiness to raise rates next month and a wariness about next recession (MarketWatch.com)
Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes (Bloomberg.com)
Gold smugglers now prefer Europe over Gulf countries: Customs (IndiaTimes.com)
Prepare to bet against bitcoin as it becomes civilised – Tett (FT.com)
Gold Price Suppression – Zero Hedge invites Financial Times to heed GATA (ZeroHedge.com)
Gold Versus Bitcoin: The Pro-Gold Argument Takes Shape (GoldSeek.com)
Upsurge in big earthquakes predicted for 2018 as Earth rotation slows (ZeroHedge.com)
Arab League Holds Emergency Session: Iran And “Terrorist” Hezbollah Must Be Stopped (ZeroHedge.com)
Gold Prices (LBMA AM)
20 Nov: USD 1,292.35, GBP 974.82 & EUR 1,096.43 per ounce
17 Nov: USD 1,283.85, GBP 969.31 & EUR 1,088.19 per ounce
16 Nov: USD 1,277.70, GBP 969.01 & EUR 1,085.53 per ounce
15 Nov: USD 1,285.70, GBP 976.62 & EUR 1,086.29 per ounce
14 Nov: USD 1,273.70, GBP 972.47 & EUR 1,086.59 per ounce
13 Nov: USD 1,278.40, GBP 977.59 & EUR 1,097.89 per ounce
10 Nov: USD 1,284.45, GBP 976.44 & EUR 1,102.19 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
20 Nov: USD 17.15, GBP 12.94 & EUR 14.56 per ounce
17 Nov: USD 17.09, GBP 12.95 & EUR 14.49 per ounce
16 Nov: USD 17.04, GBP 12.92 & EUR 14.48 per ounce
15 Nov: USD 17.12, GBP 13.00 & EUR 14.45 per ounce
14 Nov: USD 16.94, GBP 12.92 & EUR 14.45 per ounce
13 Nov: USD 16.93, GBP 12.93 & EUR 14.53 per ounce
10 Nov: USD 17.00, GBP 12.92 & EUR 14.60 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
– Is New Fed Chief A “Swamp Critter Extraordinaire”?
– Deepening Crisis In Hyper-inflationary Venezuela and Zimbabwe
– UK Debt Crisis Is Here – Consumer Spending, Employment and Sterling Fall While Inflation Takes Off
– Protect Your Savings With Gold: ECB Propose End To Deposit Protection
– Internet Shutdowns Show Physical Gold Is Ultimate Protection
– Gold Coins and Bars Saw Demand Rise 17% to 222T in Q3
– Prepare For Interest Rate Rises And Global Debt Bubble Collapse
– Platinum Bullion ‘May Be One Of The Only Cheap Assets Out There’
– World’s Largest Gold Producer China Sees Production Fall 10%
– German Investors Now World’s Largest Gold Buyers
– Gold Price Reacts as Central Banks Start Major Change
– Why Switzerland Could Save the World and Protect Your Gold
– Invest In Gold To Defend Against Bail-ins
For your perusal, below are our most popular guides in 2017:
Essential Guide To Storing Gold In Switzerland
Essential Guide To Storing Gold In Singapore
Essential Guide to Tax Free Gold Sovereigns (UK)
Please share our research with family, friends and colleagues who you think would benefit from being informed by it.